Flexible schedule, 4-35 hrs/week, openings throughout the Pittsburgh Area
Staff provide 1:1 assistance to adults with intellectual disabilities to encourage greater independence in their day-to-day life. Often times there is an opportunity to explore the city of Pittsburgh and various community activities!
CONTACT: Call 412-583-0579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1832, Pressley Ridge has done whatever it takes to create success for children, adults and families. Pressley Ridge’s innovative programming helps to rebuild communities and families who are facing difficult challenges and complex situations. From mental health and foster care services to residential treatment facilities and education for children with special needs, including autism and deafness, Pressley Ridge empowers nearly 8,000 kids and families each year with the ability and confidence to succeed. Pressley Ridge serves communities in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia and Delaware.
We would like to become an active collaborative partner, with the North Hills Community Outreach. We have featured some of our career opportunities in the attached flyers. We would like your assists with the matching of talented job seekers in the region to our opportunities. Our open positions range from:
- Licensed Therapist
- Therapist/Case Manager
- Mental Health Workers
- Mental Health Professional
- Family Preservation Worker
- Special Education Interns
- Youth & Family Support Specialist
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- Direct Support Professionals
- Special Education Aides
For more information or to apply online: PressleyRidge.org/careers
Counseling Intake Representative
Counseling Intake Representatives at Advantage CCS are on the frontlines of a client’s path to financial wellness. Often times, the Intake Representative is the client’s first experience with Advantage and the agency’s counseling services. The Intake Representative understands and explains agency services and communicates directly with the client via the telephone or email. This position works a Monday through Friday schedule, with two evenings per week.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Provide compassionate and nonjudgmental customer service to potential agency clients
- Develop a complete understanding of agency services to assist clients in determining what session is appropriate for their situation
- Communicate with potential clients either via email or telephone
- Schedule client appointments and obtain necessary information
- Assist counselors with clerical duties such as email, scanning or faxing documents
- Input client data points for grant funded programs
Education or Work Experience: High School Diploma or GED. One year of customer service experience preferred.
CONTACT: Call Heather Murray and 412-390-1300 ext. 191
New Hazlett Theater
Building Maintenance Technician
The Building Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Technical Director, doing or helping with the general maintenance and repair of the building, grounds and equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform maintenance and repairs (electrical, plumbing, carpentry, welding and/or HVAC) to systems throughout the building and grounds, being aware of safety hazards and project budgets
• Move materials and tools by hand or dolly and perform routine tasks as directed by supervisor; with experience and training, perform more complex tasks
• Responsible for maintaining work areas and keeping assigned job sites clean, orderly and free from hazards
• Learn shop practices, operate equipment such as hand and power tools
• Learn and understand safety rules, including all regulations imposed by theater as well as state and local authorities
• Coordinate cleaning, snow removal and grounds keeping, including scheduling and/or providing services as needed.
Preferred Education: Trade or vocational school graduate preferred but not required.
Minimum Experience: Two years’ work experience in general building maintenance or construction. Prior HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and welding experience.
Preferred Experience: Welding certification preferred but not required.
TO APPLY: Send resume or work history with three professional references to Kim Love via email at email@example.com. No phone calls please. No relocation expenses provided. Applications will be accepted through January 31, 2019. Only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
- Driver’s license
- Required tools
- Ability to work well with others
- Available to work 7 – 4 M-F and occasional weekends
- Ability to work independently
TO APPLY: Call 412-628-0674